Currently, MailChannels is only available through hosting provider partners. Contact your hosting provider to confirm that they support MailChannels and that it is enabled for your domain. Once you’ve created a Domain Console account, you will be notified if MailChannels is not enabled for your domain.
- Create an account.
- Promote yourself to domain administrator.
- Safelist MailChannels service IPs.
- Enable Required Downstream Services
- Configure DNS MX & Downstream records.
- Prevent Spam Filter Bypass - Protect Inbound Mail Server IP Addresses