If you've forgotten the password you use to sign in to MailChannels Outbound Filtering, you can reset it easily at any time.
The password you choose must be at least six characters long, and can't be things like password, abcdef, or 123456.
Reset your password
- Visit app.mailchannels.net/forgotPassword.
- On the page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you used to sign up for MailChannels.
- Click Get Reset Link.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from MailChannels Team.
- In the password reset email, click Reset Password.
- Enter your new password, then click Change My Password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.