Insights Branding is available to all Select Plan or higher customers.
You can display your organization's logo to some of your MailChannels service pages, such as MailChannels Insights (i.e. the 'Not Spam' page). MailChannels Insights allows Outbound Filtering customers to see the status of email delivery.
The following elements can be changed:
- Support text (plain text supported)
- The logo image can be up to 50 x 410 pixels.
- PNG format only
- Maximum file size: 10 MB
Upload your logo
- In your MailChannels Host Console (at console.mailchannels.net)...
- Go to Account Settings > Insights Branding or click on 'Insights Branding' at the top of the page.
Requires having Host Console administrator privilege.
- (Required) Under 'Logo,' click Browse to select the logo image on your computer.
- (Required) Under 'Favicon,' click Browse to select the favicon image on your computer.
- (Optional) Under 'Support Text,' enter the custom description you would like to communicate. If there is no text added, the space will be left blank.
- Click Upload to save.
- The Insights URL will continue to point to console.mailchannels.net
- Sub-accounts have separate branding from their parent account. If a parent account wants to update the branding for a sub-account, they will have to log in as a sub-account console user.
- Do not change the settings for any live account, especially the parent account. This will change the look of the Insights page.
- Avoid using the MailChannels logo in your custom logo.
- Illegal or copyrighted images are prohibited
Please sign in to leave a comment.